About Us

This is a blog started by the Watts girls as a way to share and publish recipes, craft ideas, and other goings on in our lives. Here we can each follow along with each other (as can our readers) as we embark upon all of our creative endeavors!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Orange Basil Pork Loin

This is a new recipe that my friend, Melinda gave me. She says it is delicious, and I am going to try it this week.. I can't wait to try it, and thought you would all like it too!

Take a pork loin, and rub it with basil and black pepper. Let it set for about 30 minutes. Slice it into medalians and sear it in a hot skillet - I'll use by big cast iron one. Add 1 cup of red wine, 1 cup of orange juice and simmer. When it is almost done, add 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Now, I'm not sure how long you have to cook it, but I wouldn't think it would take very long, since it is sliced before it simmers.

No comments:

Post a Comment